Traditional Kitchens and traditional home baking just seem to go hand in hand. And what is more delicious than the good old Apple Crumble?
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon grount nutmeg
1 cup plain flour
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1/2 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven 180Â°c
2. Grease a baking dish
3. Peel, core and slice apples
4. Layer apple slices in the baking dish
5. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over apple slices
6. Sift flour and coriander into a bowl
7. Add sugar to flour mix, and mix well
8. Rub butter into flour mix until it resembles breadcrumbs
9. Sprinkle crumble mix over apple slices
10. Bake at 180Â°c until top is golden.