They say ‘fresh is best’ and here’s a fresh salad to perfectly match this fresh looking traditional kitchen.
Snow Pea Salad
1 green capsicum
125g snow peas
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoons french dressing
1. Tear lettuce into pieces
2. Seed capsicum and cut into thin strips
3. Top, tail and string snow peas
4. Heat oil in pan
5. Add snow peas to pan and toss over high heat 1 minute
6. Add water, cover and cook 30 seconds
8. Cut avocado in half, remove stone, peel away skin and cut into pieces
9. Combine all ingreadients in a salad bowl and toss lightly.
Add to your favourite meal.